Designed with two columns supporting the cylinder and guiding the mobile carriages which themselves support the loading platform plate.
It allows the handling and movement of large or bulky loads by three (3) access sides.
Movement synchronization is done with a system of rack and pinions.
The surrounding of the lifting platform must be closed with fixed protectors in accordance with the Machinery Directive and applicable Safety Standards.
• Robust structure in standard profile;
• No need for lubrication, nylon bushings and guides;
• Low noise hydraulic power unit;
• Maximum lifting speed of 0.15 m/s (9 m/min);
• Parachute system operated by an overspeed governor;
• System with an anti-rupture valve;
• Active cable tension control;
• Following Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and the harmonised standard EN 81-2 requirements;
• Electrical switchboard according to standard EN 60204-1.
Do you require a special equipment? Feel free to ask us for a quote!